Established in January 2015, Advance Heathcote Inc works to advance the liveability and community wellbeing of Heathcote & Districts.
About Advance Heathcote Inc
Heathcote & District community has had a Community Plan in operation since 2007. The Community Plan has been revised several times during this period and guided the development of community projects over these years. Early in 2014, the Heathcote Partnership Group initiated a review and consultation with the community to assess achievements of the Revised 2012 Community Plan, community needs and new projects which contributed to the development the 2014 – 2017 Community Plan.
In January 2015, Advance Heathcote Incorporated was established as not-for-profit association as the governance model to implement and drive the Community Plan.
The views, hopes and aspirations of our community form the basis of the current 2017 – 2021 Heathcote Community Plan.
Advance Heathcote Incorporated aims to:
- develop and oversee the implementation of the Heathcote Community Plan
- attract grants and funding to progress the implementation of the Community Plan projects
- advocate and represent the Heathcote community interests in Local, State and Federal Government matters
- facilitate community forums for the exchange of information and views to meet the needs of the Heathcote community/district
- communicate annually the progress and achievements of the Community Plan
- advance Heathcote’s liveability and community well-being.
- Lead & advocate for all
- Wellbeing & fairness
- Strengthening the economy
- Presentation & managing growth
- Environmental sustainability
- Embracing our culture & heritage
The Community Plan Activities Focus on Five Six Goals:
Get Involved in
There are many ways you can get involved with Advance Heathcote Inc – come along to meetings; join a Goal Action Group; request support for your community group; raise a community need or issue.
Become a Member
Becoming a member of Advance Heathcote ensures you are kept up to date with what is happening in our community. A number of communications regarding meeting dates and newsletters are sent to you and posted on our website. We also alert you to anything else of interest that is happening in our community. We would love to hear from you!
If you are currently a resident of Heathcote and Districts, or have direct personal or commercial links to Heathcote, and/or represent an organisation or community group in Heathcote and Districts you are eligible to become a member of Advance Heathcote Inc.
There is no annual membership fee to become a member and registration is required to vote at Annual General or Special meetings.
Committee of Management
Committee of Management
President - Peter Maine
Vice-President – Stephen Trompp
Secretary – Sandra Slatter
Treasurer – Sherrie Coote
Community Plan Goal Action Groups
GOAL Three: STRENGTHENING THE ECONOMY
Phone: 0417 350 911
GOAL SIX: EMBRACING OUR CULTURE & HERITAGE
Phone: 0417 598 460